Culinary Arts - Focus On Healthy Cuisine Nutrition : Disease Prevention Menu 2 (Cardiovascular Disease)
Join us in our disease specific cooking workshop series in collaboration with accredited practicing dietitian and chef, Leonard, as he walks through with you the correct evidence on Cardiovascular disease and Obesity.
Each class will focus on the understanding the disease and how your food can be medicine to treat and prevent it.
Not only that, the knowledge will be then shown and applied in dishes that you can make yourself at home or for a fancy dinner party.
If you have personal dietary & lifestyle questions that your doctor could not individualize for you, this is your perfect opportunity to have your queries resolved!
- what is Cardiovascular or heart disease?
- the connection between CVD, fish and butter?
- The long lasting effects and problems with CVD to you and your loved ones.
- The basic fundamentals to CVD management and prevention
- Dishes to feature hypertensive food management: Nasi Lemak, Walnut crusted salmon with Panzanella