Foundations Of Asian Cuisine : Indonesian Cuisine (Nasi Ambeng)
Nasi Ambeng consists of several dishes listed below: -
1. Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi (Chicken in Coconut Cream with Birds Eye Chili)
2. Sambal goreng (Stir fried tofu, tempeh and long beans in spicy coconut chili based sauce)
3. Urap (Malay traditional salad consists of wing beans and beansprouts tossed in toasted coconut and spices)
4. Begedil (Indonesian potato cutlets)
5. Salted duck eggs
6. Ikan belado (Fried fish steaks with chili salsa)
7. Serunding (Stir fried toasted grated coconut with spices)
8. Sambal belachan (Homemade chili paste with shrimp paste)
All served on a platter with jasmine rice
9. Homemade Ais limau (calamansi lemonade)
Notes for SkillsFuture Credit Claims:
The SkillsFuture course code is CRS-N-0043592.
Please sign up for the class and pay for your class as per the normal procedure on this website.
We will contact you to inform you about the claim procedure.